Too much histamine in your body?
Headaches, itching, hives, swelling, flushing, racing heart, digestion problems, irritability - if any of these sounds familiar, then perhaps you have Histamine Intolerance.
If you have found yourself confused by the conflicting theories online about allergies and histamine issues, then worry no more. This book will help you put an end to the uncomfortable symptoms through the Antihistamine Diet.
Inside you will find a comprehensive guide on what you should eat if you have histamine intolerance.
The book covers topics such as:
- What is histamine
- How to cure histamine intolerance
- Histamine intolerance symptoms
- Histamine intolerance treatments
- Histamine intolerance food list
- Dao enzyme supplements
- What releases histamine
- Histamine symptoms
- How to lower histamine levels
- Natural histamine blockers
- Histamine producing foods
- Histamine rich foods
- Other high histamine causes
- Natural antihistamine foods
- Low histamine recipes
- Low histamine diet plan
Curing your histamine problems requires that you know what foods you should prefer and what foods you should avoid. This book will teach you all that you need to know to get your histamine levels back on track.